The ending of this year has gone by really quickly in the past 2 months, and plenty of people are exhausted by the holiday festivities with New Year's Eve tonight, in no mood to travel. In this case I recommend some cozy activities at your destination from my own personal experiences. Off the grid, I recommend roasting some marshmallows for smores or just off the skewer and drinking some hot cocoa seasoned to your taste and I like little marshmallows in mine with some whip cream on top. For people who want to spend a few hours detoxing from tech and love to chat, I recommend singing some songs the old fashioned way and maybe telling fun stories of winters past. In the youtube video browsing category, I recommend binge-ing a few Britain's got talent acts, a few comedians/magicians/musicians from hearsay, and brainstorm what kinds of things inspire you to go out and do something. If you have time before going back to school or work after new years, I suggest trying something you haven't tried yet to a reasonable degree. In an urge to try more physically fit activities, my top 3 things I would try are bouldering, walking to any destination within an hour, and dancing. For the critically inclined creative outbursts of inspiration, I would try creating something that definitely requires thoughtfulness like a game, a story, or a new business idea. I wish everyone has a wonderful new year, because where I'm at, it's in 5 hours, so good luck everyone and stay cozy!
Thank you for reading Cozy Transit, article 3, and please recommend in the comments your own personal cozy touches and tips to your travel experiences in the Bay Area of California.
No comments:
Post a Comment