Every so often, I find there are special things that make your ride(s) anywhere all the more better for it, so be it traveling music to fun events to ride perks, I will recommend at my own discretion.
Yesterday, I found out there is a special promotion throughout the month of September 2018 (ends September 30th), to buy two tickets for the price of your first ticket from your credit/debit card paid to your phone and you just need to show your phone to the driver. Details are in this link: http://www.samtrans.com/fares/howtobuy/SamTransMobile.html
The promotion is useful if you only need two different buses to take for the day, or for two people one-way for any local areas serviced by Samtrans buses. In the long run, this is probably so everyone doesn't have to worry about losing their clipper card/getting extra money stuck on the card or not having exact change on them. I would also not say this retires the clipper card, because it still guarantees whatever change/cash you had on hand could be deposited onto the clipper card, but not waste all your money because the discount still applies to the clipper card, not the app. I personally wish all Caltrain stations would allow cash deposits onto your clipper card not just 4th/King station and Millbrae station.
Thank you for reading Cozy Transit, article 1, and please recommend in the comments your own personal cozy touches and tips to your travel experiences in the Bay Area of California.
No comments:
Post a Comment